Thursday, March 21, 2013
One Magical night!
One of the most important night for the seniors , besides graduation, is Prom. Prom is the night where seniors come together for high school dance for one last time. For some seniors, it is the last night where they will hang out with friends they have known since their Freshman year . Besides seeing their friends for the last time, the other most important thing for the girls are their prom dress. Every girl imagines their dress to be the most beautiful compared to all the girls and she wants to look back at her Prom and say "I wore this gorgeous dress for prom back in high school it was..." . "Backless and diamonds, that is how I want my dress to be, I want my dress to leave a lasting image in people's minds. ", said Diamond Goodine a senior who is going to graduate this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment